This guide is for users of the CompassAir (web version) SnP module.
Where it is felt that additional training would be beneficial, bespoke packages can be provided for both individual users as well as groups. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
1.2 #1 WORKFLOW – I WANT TO RESPOND TO A NEW PE (AS SELLER’S BROKER) WHILST READING A PE EMAIL
1. Press “Reply” whilst in email preview screen
2. Press f4 – a ship search window will then open. Search for the name of the ship that meets the criteria specified and then add the details to the email by pressing the blue “Attach Data” button. Add any further ships, edit the email and then send
3. If you have AI (CompassPulse) then the system will process the outgoing email and relate it to any ships (paste case) mentioned, and if it is a proposal (“we can develop for sale”) it will add the key propose. After that CompassPulsewill check if the ship(s) matches with any of the recipient’s PEs and it will relate the message with the PE and move the ship under the PE.
1.2 #2 WORKFLOW – I WANT TO RESPOND TO A NEW PE (AS SELLER’S BROKER) WHILST READING A PE EMAIL
1. When CompassPulseis activated, the incoming email will have been recognised as a Purchase Enquiry. CompassAir will have created a PE which can be accessed by clicking on it, which then opens in a new tab. In the absence of CompassPulse, the PE will need to be created manually as in Workflow #1 above
2. Select one or more ships to be proposed, right click and then select “Propose”. Details of the ship(s) selected will be added to an email that can then be edited and sent. At the same time, having proposed a ship, it is moved from the “Matching Ships” tab to the “Ships” tab